Thursday, July 23, 2026

When you presence
alone makes me happy
- not your words, not
your actions, just your
being.

That is love.

When there is no fear,
no anger, no jealousy,
no possession, when
what I feel is neither a
push nor a pull, just
stillness.

That is love.

When I can be all of
me, messy, uncertain,
raw, and you don't pull
away. When your eyes say,
"I'm still here."

That is love.

When I listen to
you without my
past, and you
listen to me
without yours.

That is love.

When there is no
cause or reason for
which I love, and
therefore there is no
cause or reason which
for which I will stop.

That is love.

When the
silence between
us is stil a song.

That is love.

When I forget
what I did for you,
but remember what
you did for me.

That is love.

When you let go
of me and I let go
of you, but we
both are still here.

That is love.

findingawareness

No comments:

Post a Comment