skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
t'dagelijks bestaan
Over de dingen die opvielen en in de stroom van het leven bijbleven
Monday, July 20, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quotes
Fredodm’s quotes
"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you."—
pleasefindthis
Goodreads Quotes
Links
My Flickr PhotoStream
My other blog
X twitter
Moois van M(i)e
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(1440)
►
August
(102)
▼
July
(131)
No title
No title
Avoiding the repair you need when you hurt someon...
No title
No title
No title
No title
Serving others is not loving them. Saving others ...
No title
No title
Eco Anxiety is here
No title
One of the most effective manipulation tactics i...
No title
No title
Don't help others to much. Because helping someon...
Maybe your garden isn't growing because every ti...
No title
Forgive yourself for letting someone make you fe...
No title
How lovely, Through the torn paper window The M...
No title
What makes someone truly a friend? Most of us t...
No title
No title
One of the subtle habits I keep observing in huma...
No title
Distracted with the flowers, Amazed at the moon...
No title
Capacity has become one of the most attractive th...
There is an indefinable mysterious power that pr...
No title
No title
No title
According to psychology one of the most confusing...
No title
No title
When I am gone, I hope nobody remembers me for...
When you presence alone makes me happy - not your...
No title
If we are not free, can we love? If we are jea...
The biggest trait people who trust themselves hav...
Real trust grows from risks taken and met, not...
No title
Grief is not an emotion. It is a physical injury...
The psychological damage of being gaslit by someo...
They ask me, almost every time the story comes u...
The most memorable people are rarely the loudest....
Stop translating your depth for people who have n...
No title
No title
No title
“There is nothing more admirable than when two p...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Mark Strand
No title
The Coordinates of a Kiss - Vvisuals
No title
No title
The strongest response is never loud. High value ...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Do I have a dream ? I think I'd like a night whe...
When I compare you with another, I do not underst...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
The thunder, a perfect mind For I am the wisdom ...
Photo: Rachel Moore
No title
Sophiabraypoetry
Not wanting to be hurt, I build a wall. I am ve...
I heard something today and it really resonated...
He took off his bulletproof vest to hug you bet...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
two.bees.poetry - Alex Peery Clark
If you're Lucky, you fall in love with the same ...
You say arigatou to be polite. It was never about...
No title
No title
No title
"One never reaches home, but wherever friendly pa...
I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was ...
No title
No title
No title
My Philosophy for a Happy Life 1) Be ok with wha...
No title
Love is not a relationship. Love is a state of be...
John Berger
The Book of Teaby Kakuzō Okakura Reading this ...
No title
No title
"It said well Marianne it's come to this time whe...
So if you must go wherever that may be go with an...
“Plus je vieillis et plus je trouve qu’on ne peut...
No title
No title
No title
Manipulation is when someone ignores their own di...
"For small creatures such as we, the vastness is ...
I hope you fall asleep next to someone who doesn'...
"I am so small. I am so insignifcant. But the for...
"Too much light blinds us, as much as darkness." ...
No title
The most unattractive traits men who have done in...
The elegance of absolute detachment ( How to bec...
►
June
(60)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(45)
►
March
(69)
►
February
(416)
►
January
(578)
►
2025
(645)
►
December
(226)
►
November
(98)
►
October
(144)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(50)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
2012
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(36)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
About Me
QbiT
Creative Troubleshooter working in ICT 0ldsK00L new style.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment