There is an indefinable mysterious power
that prevades everything. I feel it,
though i do no see it. It is this unseen
power which makes itself felt and yet
defies all proof because it is so unlike
all that I perceive through my senses.
It transcends the senses. I do dimly
perceive that whilst everything around me
is ever changing, ever dying, there's
underlying all that change a living power
that is changeless, that holds all together,
that creates, disolves and recreates.
That informing power or spirit is God.
And is this power benevolent or malevolent?
I see it as purely benevolent for I can see
that in the midst of death, life persists.
In the midst of untruth, truth persists.
In the midsts of darkness, light persists.
Hence i gather that God is life, truth and
light. God is love. God is the supreme good.
Mahatma Gandhi
photo: me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment