Thursday, August 27, 2026

Live your values

10 Humanistic commitments

Empathy : I will consider other people's thoughts, feelings, and experiences.

Critical Thinking : I will practice good judgement by asking questions and thinking for myself.

Ethical development : I will Always focus on becoming a better person.

Peace and social justice :I will help people solve problems and handle
disagreements in ways that are fair for everyone.

Service and participation : I will help my community in ways that let me get to know the people I'm helping.

Altruism : I will help others in need without hoping for rewards.

Humility : I will be aware of my strengths and weaknesses, and appreciate the strengths and weakness of others.

Environmentalism : I will take care of the Earth and the life on it.

Global Awareness : I will be a good neighbor to the people who share the Earth with me and help make the world a better place for everyone.

Responsibility : I will be a good person - even when no one is looking -
and own the consequences of my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment